Temple Physicians, Inc. seeks qualified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians to join our primary care practices in Philadelphia.
In addition to a competitive salary, and comprehensive benefits – including health, dental, vision, life, pharmaceutical coverage, medical malpractice insurance, paid vacation and disability at group rates, – Temple Physicians offers a culture of committed care and collegiality, with supportive leadership.
• M.D. or D.O. with successful completion of an accredited residency training program in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
• Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
• Exceptional communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work and flourish in a fast-paced and patient-centric environment
• Ability to obtain medical licensure in Pennsylvania.
Temple Physicians, Inc. is a multi-specialty group practice in and around Philadelphia that is part of Temple University Health Systems network. Established in 1996, TPI have grown to become one of the largest and most-respected physician organizations in the area consisting of more than 400 employees caring for patients in a broad range of community-based sites.
TPI doctors practice medicine in a wide range of medical specialties, including: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Bariatric, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Geriatrics, Hematology/Oncology, Nephrology, Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, and Pulmonology.
Please apply online or submit CV and cover letter online or via email at William.Mawhinney@tuhs.temple.edu